Planmac Engineering has a wealth of experience with civil and municipal design projects for such clients as GO Transit / Metrolinx, Town of Milton, Region of Peel, City of Cambridge, and Town of Aurora, as well as multiple private clients such as developers, architects, and residential/corporate landowners.
We have a strong team of experts in road design, road reconstruction, road widening, conversion from rural to urban road cross sections, parking lots, stormwater management, and other municipal infrastructure design services.
Planmac often acts in support of Land Developers, Architects, and other private clients, to provide grading, site servicing, and other related design services for residential, commercial, and industrial development projects.
Service Areas / Specialities Include:
- Municipal & Regional Road Design and Reconstruction/Urbanization
- Parking Lots, Commuter Carpool Lots (CCL), Park & Ride Facilities
- Stormwater Management
- Sewer & Watermain Design
- Land Development
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Grading and Site Servicing Design
- Community Planning and Subdivisions: Residential, Commercial and Industrial